WE ARE LOOKING FOR VOLUNTEER STUDENTS TO HELP US RUN THE TWO DAYS OF THE 2019 HOP! THE SUMMIT ON RETAIL EVENT.
YOU WISH TO:
- Meet high-level experts
- Expand your professional network
- Be at the centre of the action in the retail industry
- Have access to high-quality content
- Acquire new skills
- Be a student
- Be 18 or older
- Be available for a minimum of six consecutive hours (one day or both days)
DATES AND SCHEDULE:
- March 18: Training from 2 to 3 p.m.
- March 19: During the event, from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- March 20: During the event, from 7 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
YOUR PARTICIPATION INCLUDES:
- Access to the two days of conferences, workshops, trade show, job fairs
- A $20 meal coupon redeemable at the concessions on location
- Scarf in the image of the event
- Participation gifts offered by the CQCD’s sponsors
Registrations are open until March 8, 2019 (limited places)
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO APPLY : firstname.lastname@example.org
To give you an idea, here is a glance at last year’s edition.